Assertive behaviour is about calmly, confidently communicating your message using open dialogue and equine communication. This is without disregarding or threatening the rights of the horse. It is not about dominance or not considering the horse.
In this FREE Download I give you insights into what is calm assertiveness and techniques you can use alongside Positive Reinforcement.
This is MY FREE GIFT to YOU with LOVE. YES FREE. No catches, no selling.
A REAL AND RARE FREE GIFT. GIVEN FROM MY HEART.
- Because it compliments beautifully what I do offer with my Equine Offerings to the World.
- I am passionate that people should have access to a kinder and more ethical way to interact with their equines.
- I have helped hundreds of people and their equines resolve a wide range of problems. Sometimes I was a last resort call. So I want to share with you a resource you may find useful.
- It is written to use alongside professional help of your own choosing. Not as a replacement for in person tutoring.
- If you wish to work with me, I do take on a very limited number of clients on a private one to one basis. I also run workshops and clinics for small groups.