TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions fully. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO ORDER
- Portraits, art works and bespoke services are done via a commission process and agreed via communication via personal e-mail. A guide for prices for portraits is laid out on the Portrait Gallery. I provide written quotations via e-mail for works of art and bespoke services to be agreed before starting on the work. The commissioning process includes the buyer / client will be sent photographs of the finished work for approval. At this stage if the buyer is happy with the completed work and given approval of the work I will then move to the billing process. Secure payment options will be offered for the client to choose which suits their needs. If the buyer / client is not happy with the work no fee applies. If a no sale I will retain the finished work, and have the right to sell the work.
- For unique hand crafted products available in the Online Store you can select and purchase. Each is listed with a full description and price. Secure payment for goods is made available. On payment the goods will be dispatched for delivery.
- Non-payment from the buyer I retain the right to cancel the sales contract. And to make the item(s) available for sale.
- On payment I aim to have items in the delivery system within two days.
- I am not liable for delays in the delivery system.
The information requested when you place an order is for billing and delivery purposes or should I need to contact you in matters relating to your order. I will send you an e-mail confirming your order and keep you updated on the delivery of your order. Your data will not be stored or shared outside of the business transaction in regards to your order.
The website is set up to provide secure online payment options. I will also accept cheques. I can also issue secure PayPal invoices on request. Do not email your card details. No responsibility can be taken for security if you provide your details in this way. Goods are despatched upon receipt of payment.
PRICING AND IMPORT DUTY / TAX
All prices are in Pounds Sterling. Outside of the UK there maybe customs or import duties and taxes to pay. These will be applied once the parcel reaches the destination country. These charges for customs must be paid by you. I have no control over these charges, they vary from country to country. For information on custom charges for your country for purchases from the UK please contact your local customs office.
All items are unique one off works of art.
REFUND POLICY AND RIGHT TO CANCEL
Vicki Jayne Yates wishes for you to be delighted with your purchase. For any queries about your order please e-mail [email protected] I will be happy to resolve any issues you have. You the customer has the right to cancel the order within 14 days of the purchase or 14 days of receipt of goods whichever is longer. The item must be returned in the condition it arrived in the original packaging. It needs to be returned along with your full name. Please post returns to Vicki Jayne Yates. 1. Beverly Drive. Gibbet Hill. Coventry. West Midlands. CV4 7DJ. Cost of return postage, insurance or any loss is the responsibility of the customer. A refund will be issued on return of the item(s).
Vicki Jayne Yates. 1 Beverly Drive. Gibbet Hill. Coventry. West Midlands. CV4 7DJ. UK
Email [email protected]